Statement of Belief
We believe that the bible (the old and new testaments) is the inspired, infallible and authoritive word of God. In the bible we find the revelation of God's will for the salvation of man and the final and all sufficient rule for faith and conduct.
We believe in the unity of the one true and living God, the creator of all things, who is infinately perfect and eternally existent who has revealed Himself in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the salvation through faith in Jesus Christ who died for our sins, was buried and raised among the dead on the third day according to the scriptures and through His blood we have redemption. This experience is also known as the new birth and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ.
Our Values Statement:
1. Biblical: Faith in God and His Word.
2. Loving: Devotion to the person of Jesus and Christ-like
3. Equipping: Teams of diversely gifted people.
4. Spirit-filled: Dependence on Holy Spirit, pentecostal in prayer
and proclamation of gospel.
5. Serving: the church and community with mercy and compassion.